Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What type of paint can I use for painting chrome emblems on cars?

I have a 2007 Honda Civic and i am looking to paint the chrome honda emblem black.What type of paint can I use for painting chrome emblems on cars?
Back emblems don't get hit with rocks and dirt just Krylon Semiflat black will work or glossy black pry off emblems are held with double sided mounting tape and alignment holes so remove to paint replace the 3m mounting tape stick back on. Front emblems paint over chrome does not last just remove and toss fill in holes as necessary. Check Civic car club because some one might have powder coated chip resistant emblems in different colors already.What type of paint can I use for painting chrome emblems on cars?
I recommend that you talk to someone at your local auto body shop.


They are the most knowledgeable about auto paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment