Saturday, March 13, 2010

What color should I paint the wall of my closet and what color should I paint the shelves?

I got a green paint and a brown paint.





I also have a dark blue in the garage and a different green in the bathroom.What color should I paint the wall of my closet and what color should I paint the shelves?
you can do brown walz green shelves......What color should I paint the wall of my closet and what color should I paint the shelves?
Ya, blue and green would be good since you have a jungle them.


Just use them in such a way that they look beautiful.
I think painting the walls white and painting the shelves cobalt or cerulean would be very pretty and reminiscent of Greece. That's how I'm going to paint my room next spring.
try painting the walls blue and the shelves green or u can try the opposite but blue and green match so it will look nice





good luck
You should mix the two up and paint everythinq a caca color
I would paint the closet wall brown and the shelves green.
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment