Saturday, March 13, 2010

Is there a removable paint you can use to paint a simple wall moral?

I live in military housing and would like to paint a simple mural and I w as wondering if there is a removable paint or a washable paint I could use?Is there a removable paint you can use to paint a simple wall moral?
You could use acrylic paints. They wash off, but i would test it first to be sure. Make sure the wall that you're painting on has high-gloss paint, or at least with some gloss in it. As long as it's not matte, it should be fine. But like I said, test it first on a small part of the wall.Is there a removable paint you can use to paint a simple wall moral?
Two options:


1- washable paint exists for parents who don't care or have kids don't quite get the rules....test it, of course.


2- try chalkboard paint? I know it would be nice to have a painted mural, but if you are not too bothered with the medium you can paint the wall with chalkboard paint and write/erase 100 times a day.
My mom has been painting murals for years usng regular kids type water colors. She just seals it when she is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment