Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What happened to the paint accessory on my computer and how can i recover it?

i had the paint application on my PC as long as ive had my computer and suddenly it dissapeared. are there any websites i can download it to where it is exactly like the default one that came with my computer????What happened to the paint accessory on my computer and how can i recover it?
';Paint'; is a part of Windows itself, and does not need to be downloaded from anywhere. Have you looked in the Start Menu under Accessories for it? That is the default location for its icon.





You may have managed to delete the icon that points to it.


Right click on the desktop, and select New then Shortcut


In the Location/Target type in: mspaint.exe


In the Name type in: Paint (or whatever you want it to say under the icon)


Click OK and you should have a new icon for the programWhat happened to the paint accessory on my computer and how can i recover it?
1. Go to my computer


2. Go to your control panel


3. Go to add/remove programs


4. Look for it there


5. Restore it


Try my recycle bin

No comments:

Post a Comment