Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What is the best spray paint to buy when spray painting a bike?

I already know how to spray paint my frame without screwing the paint job up, but i don't know which spray paint to use.What is the best spray paint to buy when spray painting a bike?
Krylon is great. I suggest always doing what's called a tack coat. That is when you initially just spray a very light coat and let it sit about 5-10 minutes ( depending on humidity), and when it's just slightly tacky then spray a normal coat. I have used this technique in times when I had no primer available and had no 'runs drips or errors' ( Johnny Bench the baseball player used to say that on a spray paint commercial. I think it was for Krylon).What is the best spray paint to buy when spray painting a bike?
any will work most expensive one in the store when painting spray primer first then your paint or else the paint wont stay on your bike
check out this website.....excellent array of products
krylon, use an airbrush with automotive paint and a few coats for the best results.
use a air bush and use gold and black it is cool as but take the stikers off first

No comments:

Post a Comment