Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What is the best paint I can use to paint a treated wood?

I have scrap treated wood materials which is approximately 15 years old that I want to make them look new. Do you have any remedial solution? Thanks.What is the best paint I can use to paint a treated wood?
a good oil based paint it may take 2 coats but i doubt itWhat is the best paint I can use to paint a treated wood?
I've had good results with solid or semi-solid deck stains. The semi-solid seems to penetrate better, but the solid will hide more defects. It might be my imagination (I don't think it is, but maybe), but I also seem to see better overall results with oil based stains instead of latex. Oil based products are becoming difficult to find, in some states they are virtually unavailable, but that's what I generally use in a tough situation.
Hi,


First, be sure to primer the material. Get a good quality one from any Big Box store.





S1lent

No comments:

Post a Comment