Saturday, March 13, 2010

What color should I paint my home office?

The furniture is a dark espresso brown and my accent colors are white and a brighter olive green color. The curtains are a tan linen, so I don't want the walls and the curtains to be the same color, but I don't want to paint the walls a bright green or dark brown. What should I do?What color should I paint my home office?
purple!What color should I paint my home office?
Lime green poop.
Sage green, maybe?
I would go with a subtle pink with bright purple spots. Maybe throw a little yellow in. That will put you in the right mood every time you enter your office
off white or gray would be my choice.
I would go w/ a mid-range redish orange type color. This color will match the dk. brown, the green %26amp; the white %26amp; tan. I would only start w/ painting one wall this color, then give it a day to see if you want to paint the whole room this color. You may decide to go w/ just the one wall %26amp; paint the rest white. you have to use your own judgement on that. If the room is small, I wouldn't suggest painting it all red, as it will make the room look even smaller %26amp; cramped. but if you don't want the other walls white, consider painting them a lt. yellow or orange to go w/ the rest of the colors.
I just read that turquoise is the best new color for 2010.





There's a site where you can upload your room pics and they will tell you the best colors based on your furniture, window exposure, etc.





http://www.decorateitonline.com





Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment