Saturday, March 13, 2010

How many gallons of paint do I need to paint a 1800 + square foot home?

I'm going to paint my home myself. I do not know how many gallons I need, i'm painting the whole house interior one color. How many gallons will i need and how much do you estimate it will cost if i get the cheapest paint? thanks.How many gallons of paint do I need to paint a 1800 + square foot home?
The Cheapest Paint might be a costly venture.


5 gal.for walls only, should do it. You will save a lot of money doing it your self. So why not put a little more in the paint and time.


Wall texture and color will have a effect on how much paint.


Cheap 60 to 75 dollars 5gal bucket


Better 90 to 130 dollars. 5gal bucket





Brushes, rollers, and other supplies, 30 dollar range.


Get your surfaces right. priming and light sanding is always a safe bet. Clean at least.
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment